Sunday 25 August 2013

ABSPD course Module 2 - Create a collection

So its all kicked off, this week I started Module two of ABSPD course and i'm really enjoying experimenting with the different challenges they have set us. One of my first tasks was to name and create my own collection, this is something I have wanted to do for a while but felt I never had time. Heres a little look at what I came up with :-) 


.....................................................................................................................................................

Im happy to say I am also now part of the MOYO Directory! please take a look at my profile and feel free to share the lurve :-)
it would be very much appreciated. 




1 comment:

  1. Genine, your work is always so fresh and fun! Your style is really coming through and I love looking at your new designs! Well done lady :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete