Tuesday 3 September 2013

My Interview for Moyo Magazine! + Launch of my new website


Check out the latest issue of MOYO magazine if you havnt already for an interview with little old me! Im on pages 96 and 97 as well as being featured in the student showcase :-) so pleased to have been involved with such a great source of inspiration and enjoyed every second of it. Thanks to everyone at MOYO for all your support. 








On other news I have just launched my first website - You can now find me at - 


Exciting times, please take a look if you get five minutes.  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an exciting accomplishment. Congratulations on the launch of your brand new website. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for your new website. I think that you did a great job with the layout of this new website. The pops of color really highlight the gifts that you have. All the best on this new journey.

    Jack Alexander @ Top Of Google Search

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your feature in the MOYO magazine. That must have been a lot of fun. The spread in the magazine is so well laid out, a real pleasure to read. Also, congratulations on the launch of the new website. That is something to be proud of. I know how much work goes into it. Hope to see updates.

    ReplyDelete