Monday 25 July 2016

Fisher Price Rainforest Play Mat

So so proud and honoured to have worked for such a landmark company such as Fisher Price last year. I loved every second of it, and finally getting to see the finished product out in the shops just tops off the whole experience. 

Really happy with how my designs have been used and I think we made a dreamy collaboration if I do say so myself! Shame my little one is just outgrown the laying still stage and is now onto the crawling here there and everywhere and sticking everything in my mouth stage! :-D lets hope many more babies will enjoy around the world. 






2 comments:

  1. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 2% .
    We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e t c .
    Email us: creditosantajusta@gmail.com OR +1 (659) 210‑0433 (Call/Whats app)

    Home Improvement finance
    Inventor finances
    Auto finances
    Debt Consolidation
    Line of Credit
    Second Mortgage
    Business finances
    Personal finances
    International finance

    ReplyDelete