Sunday 18 December 2016

Thank you to all my Clients and Followers for a fantastic 2016!

Thank you to all my Clients and Followers for a fantastic 2016!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's supported me this year, its been amazing! Iv been so fortunate to be able to make a living from doing what I love everyday! July saw me take the plunge into full time freelancing and I haven't looked back! this year has blessed me with the chance to work with lots of lovely new clients and take on many new exciting projects including a series of  children's books which will be released in 2017. 

I've included a little snapshot of some recent work including some recently published prints. I realise iv been pretty quiet on here recently as iv been busy beavering away on various commissions but wanted to take this time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment